Infants and Toddlers
• Infant and Toddler care is a balance between routines and activities
• Infants and toddlers have special cognitive, social, emotional and physical needs. At this age all area of development are intermingled with change taking place daily.
• Heath and safety are a priority
• Snuggling, singing, talking, eye contact and holding on laps, go along with planned activities, allowing for exploration and problem solving.
• Many new learning experiences are introduced at this age for the development of independence, self-esteem, confidence.
• Each child will have a primary care-giver, ensuring continuing of care and relationship.
• The program will be individualized to meet the needs of each child, so planning and evaluating is done daily
- Playing with Toys
- Dabbling in Art
- Imitating and Pretending
- Enjoying Stories and Books
- Tasting and Preparing Foods
- Exploring Sand and Water
- Having Fun With Music and Movement
- Going Outdoors